الشارد الشديد
12-13-2009, 01:21 PM
عن كله لو سمحت

ROTATOTA
12-13-2009, 05:06 PM
اول برجراف هديهولك عن الوظائف وده انا اللى عملته
اول وظيفة المدرس

Teacher

Teachers show students skills. They also explain informatio n. Teachers plan their lessons before they teach. Planning takes a lot of time.Teach ers try to make their lessons easy to understand . They teach things in different ways so that different students can learn in the way that is easiest for them.Teach ers teach children to read, write, do When students are not doing as well as they should, teachers help them.They also make tests.math , and much more And they meet with parents to try to help their children do better in school..

ده البراجراف الاول وجمله عالية اوى وكلماتها كلها سهلة ولو فى اى صعوبة انا تحت امرك فى اى الاستفسارا ت

البراجراف التانى عن المحامى

Lawyer

People and companies hire lawyers to give them advice and to tell them what they can and can't do under the law . Lawyers also interview people to get informatio n . Lawyers do most of their work in offices, law libraries, and courtrooms . Lawyers need a license from the State in which they want to work . Lawyers need to keep on learning about changes in the law .
Lawyers are some of the highest paid workers . Many lawyers work for themselves . But other lawyers work for government s and private organizati ons.Althou gh all lawyers are licensed to represent parties in court, some appear in court more frequently than others.

ده ممكن تواجه فى بعض الصعوبات لكن بجد هتستفيد كتير لو ذاكرت الكلمات الجديدة عليك فيه

ROTATOTA
12-13-2009, 05:13 PM
و باذن الله ارفع لك ملزمة من تاليفى عن كيفية كتابة البراجراف باذن الله تعجبك وتفيدك

دى مقدمة كتبها مستر عصام جاويش فى احد اعماله
Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points.

ودى خاتمة
Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interestin g topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean !

ROTATOTA
12-13-2009, 05:29 PM
الملف اللى فى المرفقات فيه كلمات ترجمة و براجراف لمستر بدوى
و اعمال لمستر عصام جاويش وحاجات تانية اكيد هتفيدك

وباقى البراجرافا ت هصورها لك وارفعها باذن الله بس قولى رايك

http://www.4share d.com/file/171985379/7b56ccff/___online. html

الشارد الشديد
12-13-2009, 07:05 PM
الف الف الف الف الف الف الف شكر شكر شكر بصراخة خرافة

الشارد الشديد
12-13-2009, 07:11 PM
ممكن بس تجمع اكبر عدد من البرجرافات في ملف وارد

ROTATOTA
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
اه باذن الله هصورلك ملازم معايا وارفعها كصور مش كتابة يدوية

ROTATOTA
12-15-2009, 05:25 AM
Literature

Literature is spoken and written work. Literature express the culture and folklore of country. There are novels, drama, short stories, fictions and poetry. Novels are long stories which are written by novelists. Drama is tragedy (sad ending) or comedy (happy ending) plays. There are written by playwright . In every written work there are main character and other people who appear in this work. The main character is the person who does most of the actions in the work. When we reading written work we get moral lesson from it ..

[ Reading ]

To have gain informatio n we can read variety of books. Where we can find different informatio n about different subject ( facts – topics – issues ). We can read in different places like my own room – library or even in the park. However, many young people read in order to pass the examines. We have to read for pleasure. Some people read to know the new of the world. Some other people like to read because it is the best way to spend free time.

Sports

I’m going to talk about sport. There are many different sports, but it is possible to classify them into three groups, classify comes from the word ‘class’.

Let’s look at the first group – racing that means trying to go faster than the another person . there are two sub category here. Sub means under some racing sports just use the power of the human body. for example, running and swimming other sports in this category use the power of machines. Cycling uses bicycle, motor racing uses cars.

In the second group opponent sports, there are two sub-categories . The opponent might be a person or a team. For example, we play tennis against one person, but we play football against a team.

Finally, in achievemen t sports, there are also two sub- categories . Sometimes we try to reach a target. For example, in golf, we try to get a white ball into a hole. So that’s a target sport. Sometimes we try to achieve a particular quantity distance. for example or height, In the long jump, we try to jump farther than all the other people.

(Nutrition and Healthy)

Have you ask yourself once why are some people healthy while others are not, come with me to recognize together some facts about our bodies need energy in order to perform vital $$$$bolism needed for life

In this essay, I'm going to talk about nutrition and how it has great effect on our bodies. Nutrition means food which we have daily, we should be sure that we have balanced diet every day as what we eat will affect our life for ever, our diet should contain fats which provide our bodies with energy, vitamins to maintain us healthy and active. Also proteins is very important as it helps our bodies to grow and. Of course, carbohydra te which are important for our bodies…

On the other hand, if we don't use the energy from food, the body keeps it as fat which is dangerous for us as it causes serious diseases like heart attack and high blood pressure, so we should eat the right amount of food.

Doing exercises is very important for health as it turns fats to energy which helps our bodies to keep fit and healthy, I think that a sound mind is a sound body is right as if we are healthy, we will be able to think and study hard in order to be effective members in our society…

In my view health is better than wealth as if we are health, it will be easy to make wealth, but wealth without health is a damn…

Traditiona l game

There are many traditiona l games in UAE for example, camel and horse racing, sail boat race, rowing, diving for pearls and fishing. They are more popular. However, There are also many traditiona l children's game in the UAE. Children's toy and games once related to local materials found in the desert and along the seashore….

The other famous game among the Emirate boys is ALGhomaid. First, the children choose one boy. Then they put a cloth around his eyes so he can't see. After that he has to try to catch another child. Meanwhile, the other boys make noises and try to confuse him. When he catches another child, that boy has to wear the cloth….

Recently a number of gaming competitio ns have also been held. Other than that skiing, diving, paintball, roller-skating, tennis, etc are the other popular activities …

ROTATOTA
12-15-2009, 05:31 AM
http://www.thanwy aonline.co m/vb/showthread .php?t=338 51
وده موضوع فى المنتدىلسة معمول لمستر محمود وفيه كل اللى ممكن تحتاجه

وانا تحت امرك لو فى اى طلبات تانية ومش لازم تكون انجليزى

Mr.Ahmed Fadel
12-16-2009, 01:07 AM
روتاتوتا
انتى رائعة

مستر احمد يحيى
12-16-2009, 01:13 AM
دائما ممتازة يا توتا