المناهج الجديدة 2018 / 2019 :

الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر، لا إله إلا الله، الله أكبر الله أكبر، ولله الحمد، الله أكبر كبيرًا، والحمد لله كثيرًا، وسبحان الله بكرةً وأصيلًا، لا إله إلا الله وحدهُ، صدق وعدهُ ونصر عبدهُ وأعز جندهُ وهزم الأحزاب وحدهُ، لا إله إلا الله ولا نعبدُ إلا إياهُ، مُخلصين له الدين ولو كره الكافرون، اللهم صلِ على سيدنا محمدٍ، وعلى آل سيدنا محمدٍ، وعلى أصحاب سيدنا محمدٍ، وعلى أنصار سيدنا محمدٍ، وعلى أزواج سيدنا محمدٍ، وعلى ذرية سيدنا محمدٍ، وسلم تسليمًا كثيرً **** كل عام وجميع الأمة الإسلامية بخير

facebook

صفحة 4 من 5 الأولىالأولى ... 2345 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 31 إلى 40 من 42

الموضوع: فتاوى بالانجليزي ة من دار الافتاء المصرية ( متجدد بإذن الله )

مشرف سابق الصورة الرمزية abomokhtar
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: فتاوى بالانجليزي ة من دار الافتاء المصرية ( متجدد بإذن الله )

How would Muslims in Ramadan fast more than 18 hours a day?
    Answer
    Muslims in countries where the fasting hours are 18 hours or more are to estimate the time for starting and breaking their fast. The principle of estimating fasting hours that extend beyond the normal hours is derived from actual circumstan ces. It is difficult for a person to fast continuous ly for 18 hours or more and experts have determined the inability of the human body to tolerate such extended periods of fasting which definitely poses harm. If this is so, it cannot be maintained that harm is the objective of Islamic law.
    According to the opinion implemente d for fatwa, Muslims in such countries should fast according to the timing of Mecca because it is the mother of cities (Umm al-Qura). This means that Muslims in countries where the fasting hours are 18 or more are to start fasting according to the time of fajr [dawn] in their countries, count the number of hours that people in Mecca fast and break their fast when the people of Mecca end theirs. This is to be observed daily; Mecca [prayer] times are available online. For example, if fajr in such countries is at 3 am and people in Mecca fast for 15 hours, the time for people in these countries to break their fast is at 6 pm according to their local time.
    Allah the Almighty knows best.
    http://eng.dar-alifta.org/foreign/ViewFatwa. aspx?ID=37 40

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

Is it permissibl e to elect a non believer who issues laws against the Islamic Shari’ah in a non Muslim country?
    Answer
    It is widely known in Islamic Shari’ah that providing benefits and interests and preventing what causes calamities and mischief is part and parcel of the major objectives of the Islamic Shari’ah. Imam al Ghazali in his book (al Mustasfa) defined interest in its original state as bringing goodness and preventing harm which is related to creation and people’s objectives in seeking their best interest. As in Islam, interest is tailored to preserve the five major objectives of Shari’ah which are designed to cater for people’s needs. The five major objectives of Shari’ah to serve creation are meant to preserve their lives, religion, mind, dignity and possession s. Therefore whatever entails preserving these five major objectives is considered an interest and whatever prevents the accomplish ment of these five objectives is a harm that should be removed.
    read more...
    http://eng.dar-alifta.org/foreign/ViewFatwa. aspx…

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

My father suffers from narcissist ic personalit y disorder. I can’t take his aggressive behavior anymore. What should I do?
    Answer
    Honorable sister,
    Never give heed to your father's conduct toward you so long as to treat him kindly even by praying for him and you do not abuse him verbally or by action. Therefore, you should be content because Allah the Almighty knows everything and never support an oppressor. The utmost thing we seek is to please Allah and not merely the parents.
    http://eng.dar-alifta.org/foreign/ViewFatwa. aspx?ID=68 32

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

Can I travel alone with no mahram?
    Answer
    It is permissibl e for a woman to travel without a mahram1 provided the way, destinatio n and return journey are safe and provided she does not meet with any harassment jeopardizi ng both her safety and religion. It has been narrated through 'Adiy Ibn Hatem (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet told him, "And if you live a long life, you will surely see women traveling from Hira till they circumambu late the Ka'ba, fearing no one except Allah" [Bukhari and others]. Imam Ahmed's report of the hadith includes: "By He in whose hands is my soul, verily Allah will bring this matter [Islam] into completion till women travel from Hira and circumambu late the Ka'ba without being accompanie d by anyone."
    From this hadith with its different chains of narration, some scholars have derived the permissibi lity of a woman traveling alone if her safety is guaranteed . Moreover, they have used this hadith to restrict other prohibitin g hadiths which, according to them, referred to the lack of security associated with travel in the distant past.
    The majority of scholars have permitted a woman to travel for obligatory hajj without a mahram if accompanie d by trustworth y females or company. They based their opinion on the precedence of the Mothers of Believers (may Allah be pleased with them) who went on hajj after the Prophet's death and during the caliphate of 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) accompanie d by 'Uthman ibn 'Affan (may Allah be pleased with him).
    Imam Abu al-Hasan Ibn Batal mentioned in Sharh Bukhari (vol. 4, p. 532), "[Imams] Malik, al-Awza'i and al-Shafi'i said, 'A woman who does not have a mahram, may travel for her obligatory hajj with other women in trustworth y company; the majority of scholars permit this. Ibn 'Umar accompanie d women from among his neighbors for hajj. This was the opinion of 'Ata`, Sa'id Ibn Jubair, Ibn Sirin and al-Hasan al-Basri who said that a Muslim man other than her mahram may even be more protective ."
    read more...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

01 (2) رد: فتاوى بالانجليزي ة من دار الافتاء المصرية ( متجدد بإذن الله )

Am I allowed to perform acts of worship during my non-menstrual bleeding?
    Answer
    A woman may be in a state of:
    1. Purity (not menstruati ng).
    2. Menstruati on (experienc ing menstruati on during its regular time and conditions ).
    3. Istihada (bleeding that exceeds the normal duration of a woman's menstrual cycle and whose characteri stics are different from menstrual bleeding).
    4. Dysfunctio nal bleeding such as premenarch al bleeding.
    The distinguis hing factor between menstrual blood and the blood of istihada is the time of its occurrence and its characteri stic features.

Evidence from the sunnah
    - Describing menstrual blood, the Prophetsai d, "Menst rual blood is black and odorous.
    If it is this [kind of] blood, do not pray and if it is another, perform ablution and pray" [Narrated by Fatima Bint Hubaysh through 'A`isha].

- The Prophetsai d, "Menst rual blood is thick and reddish-black while the blood of istihada is yellow and thin" [Recorded by Al-Darqatni, al-Baihaqi and al-Tabarani from a raised chain hadith narrated by Abu Umama].
    - In another version of the hadith, hesaid, "Menst rual blood is always thick and reddish and non-menstrual blood is always thin and yellowish. "
    - "If it is menstrual blood, it is recognized from its dark color and you must refrain from praying. If it is another, perform ablution as it is venous bleeding" [Recorded by Al-Nisa`i and Abu Dawud from a raised chain hadith narrated by 'A`isha].
    read more...
    http://www.dar-alifta.gov .eg/Foreign/ViewFatwa. aspx…

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

My daughter is only 18 years old. Should I allow her to travel alone to study abroad in a university in Germany?
    Answer
    It is permissibl e for a woman to travel without a mahram provided the way, destinatio n and return journey are safe and provided she does not encounter any harassment jeopardizi ng both her safety and religion. It has been narrated through 'Uday Ibn Hatem (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet told him, "And if you live a long life, you will surely see women traveling from Hira till they circumambu late the Ka'ba, fearing no one except Allah" [Bukhari and others]. Imam Ahmed's report of the hadith includes: "By He in whose hands is my soul, verily Allah will bring this matter [Islam] into completion till women travel from Hira and circumambu late the Ka'ba without being accompanie d by anyone."
    From this hadith with its different chains of narration, some scholars have derived the permissibi lity of a woman traveling alone if her safety is guaranteed . Moreover, they have used this hadith to restrict other prohibitin g hadiths which, according to them, referred to the lack of security associated with travel in the distant past.
    The majority of scholars have permitted a woman to travel for obligatory hajj without a mahram if accompanie d by trustworth y females or company. They based their opinion on the precedence of the Mothers of Believers (may Allah be pleased with them) who went on hajj after the Prophet's death and during the caliphate of 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) accompanie d by 'Uthman ibn 'Affan (may Allah be pleased with him).
    read more...
    http://eng.dar-alifta.org/foreign/ViewFatwa. aspx?ID=68 26

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

Does the intention of disbelief make someone a non- Muslim?
    Answer
    Honorable brother,
    This is a sort of Satan's whispers (waswasa). A Muslim must be certain that certainty about the Islam of someone cannot be removed easily [by doubt]. It is impermissi ble for a Muslim to attribute kufr to himself easily. You must make remembranc e of Allah (dhikr) and invoke peace and blessings on the Prophet (peace be upon him) in abundance.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

What does the good innovation (bid’ah) in religion means and does it exist?
    Answer
    Before answering, we have to clarify the meaning of bid’ah: the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “He who introduces something that is not in agreement with our matter (religion) , will have it rejected” [Bukhari). The Prophet’s words illustrate that acts initiated in Islam that do not conflict with the establishe d principles of Sacred law are accepted. This was exactly what ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) did when he introduced the second Adhan [Eng. call to prayer] before Friday Prayers. And this is how the imams and scholars of the followed schools of jurisprude nce understood the concept of bid’ah.
    If we do not understand this issue in this way, life will be of difficulti es to people and they will have to abandon many matters concerning their livelihood , and the Sharo’a comes with ease to humankind.
    read more...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

Is it acceptable to lie if your purpose is to avoid hurting someone?
    Answer
    There is a difference between lying—i.e. deliberate ly contraveni ng the truth—and giving a misleading impression [Ar.ma'aree d] which means saying something that ostensibly implies one meaning while intending another. This does not contravene the truth of the message; but the speaker intends a specific referent while the hearer understand s something else.
    One can resort to this manner of discourse to avert harm.
    For instance, it has been narrated that when Muslims sought refuge with the Negus [king of Abyssinia] and he refused to return them to the disbelieve rs, he was accused by the Christians of renouncing his religion. The Negus wrote on a piece of paper, "There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is His slave and Messenger. Jesus is His slave and Messenger, born of Mary, conceived without a father." He then pinned the paper under his shirt over his heart and went to meet the Abyssinian s who accused him of rejecting Christiani ty. "You abandoned our religion and claim that Jesus is a servant while [our religion teaches us] he is the Son of God." The Negus placed his hand over his heart (and the paper) and said, "I testify that Jesus was no more than this" meaning what he wrote on the paper. The Christians took him at his word and left him.
    read more...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات

Is it permissibl e to fast based on the sighting of the new moon in a country other than the country in which one currently lives?
    Answer
    Residents of a given country should not begin or end their fast based on a moon sighting that differs from that of their country because this inconsiste ncy divides the unity of Muslims and sows discord and division among them. It is establishe d in Islamic law that the person charged with the affairs of Muslims must resolve any disagreeme nts that occurs between them. Accordingl y, if a fatwa is issued stating that the new moon of Ramadan, or of any other month for that matter, has been sighted in a particular country, it is incumbent upon the Muslims residing in that place to follow it and it is not permissibl e for them to disregard it. This is due to the narration of Karib who said that Um Al-Fadl Bint Al-Harith sent him to Mu’awiyah in the Levant. He said: “Ramadan started when I arrived in the Levant. I saw the new moon on the Friday. Then I arrived in Madina at the end of the month. ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas asked me, “When did you sight the new moon?” I replied, “We saw it Friday night.” He then asked me, “Did you see it?” “Yes,” I replied. “The people sighted it and fasted and Mu’awiyah fasted.” “But we saw it on Saturday night” he said. He added, “And we will continue to fast until we complete thirty days or see the new moon.” I asked him, “Are you not satisfied with the sighting and fasting of Mu’awiyah? ” “No,” he said. “This is what the Messenger of God commanded us to do.” So the hadith indicates that every country should follow its own sighting and this is our position when issuing a fatwa on this matter.
    And God the Almighty knows best.

صفحة 4 من 5 الأولىالأولى ... 2345 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الصف الأول الثانوى المنهج الجديد أنتظروه قريبا ان شاء الله على أجزاء بإذن الله
    بواسطة waled_elgarhy في المنتدى ارشيف الصف الثالث الثانوى
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 08-10-2013, 03:11 PM
  2. علاج للربو بإذن الله
    بواسطة ~*شمس الإسلام*~ في المنتدى القسم الطبي
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-13-2012, 04:09 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع